Home

Introduction to NOUFORS

What's New

Products

Forum

Michel M. Deschamps - Director

Personal Sightings

Sightings Archive

Newspaper Archive

UFOs

UFO Characteristics

UFO Physical Traces

Animal Mutilations

UFO Occupants

Crop Circles

Audio Clips

Documents

Majestic 12

Politicians
and UFOs

Military Officers
and UFOs

Scientists and UFOs

Astronauts and UFOs

Pilots and UFOs

Cops and Saucers

Celebrities and UFOs

Who's Who in
UFOlogy

Skeptics and Debunkers

Encyclopedia of Terminology and Abbreviations

Kidz' Korner

Links

Recommended
Reading

Recommended
Viewing

Additional Police UFO Sightings

Here are some additional cases of police officers encountering UFOs and/or their occupants. These have been collected by other researchers and UFO groups over a period of several decades. I'm sure this is a just small percentage of all the cases that have actually taken place since it is known that only 10% of UFO sightings are reported while the rest (90%) go unreported. This is based on statistics and polls that were done over the past 4 or 5 decades.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Sources:

http://ufoevidence.org/cases/case734.html
http://www.ufosightingsdaily.com/p/police-sightings.html
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/ufo/6394256/UFO-alert-police-officer-sees-aliens-at-crop-circle.html

 
 
No infringement intended. For educational purposes only.